WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ACRORIP VERSION 10!
Version 10 will not be upgradable to V11 (which is coming soon, estimated in Q2 or Q3 2022), however V10 purchases will continue to be supported, including for bug fixes or minor updates as necessary. Any new functionality or new printer compatibilities from December 2021 onwards will only be available in Acrorip V11. Versions 9 and lower are no longer supported and not eligible for any upgrades or support. You can follow all updates and announcements below:
Includes ink sequence improvements for the ET-8500/8550 (including the ability to utilize the KWCYMW sequence*), as well as additional stability and performance improvements.
* Please note that you need to delete the previous white ink channel setting and create a new white ink channel setting for ET8550/8500 after installation of v10.5.2.
Includes additional stability and performance improvements.
Feb 2022 (Announcement about Acrorip V11 upcoming launch)
Version 11 desktopDTF & Version 11 wideDTF to be released soon:
Acrorip V11 will be focused on DTF functionality and will be available in a desktopDTF format and a wideDTF format. Printer compatibilities will be announced soon. New functionality is expected to include multi-image handling, and new drivers are expected to be included for Epson P700/P900. Additional features and compatibilities (when rolled out) will be made available as upgrades to V11 only.
V10 will not be getting any new functionality, and will not be upgradable to V11, however V10 will continue to be supported including for bug fixes or minor updates as necessary.
Includes updates and fixes from V10.4 BETA, as well as:
Selectable Media Options for XP-15000 / ET-8500 / ET-8550 (5 different media settings, to accommodate different types of media/film)
New Drivers added: Epson Photo R1800, Stylus Pro 4000
Version 10.4 (Beta Release):
Beta-Release versions allow users try out pre-release software. The feedback you provide on quality and usability helps us identify issues, fix them, and make Acrorip software even better. If you bought a V10 RIP from an authorized reseller and you want to test V10.4, please contact us for the upgrade. Improvements in V10.4:
Version 10.3 is released featuring the following improvements:
- New drivers added: Epson EcoTank ET-8500, ET-8550
(Note: Ensure that page size is set correctly on the Layout tab, otherwise image may not print in the correct location. Also ensure paper feed is set to Rear Feeder).
Version 10.2 is released featuring the following improvements:
- ICC profiles have been added for Epson L1800, 1390 (for DTFPRO inks) and P600 (for DTFPRO and QUANTUM inks) - other inks may also work well with the same profiles
- New drivers added:
Epson R1900, R2400, R2880
Epson Stylus PRO 3800, 4800, 7800, 7880, 7890
Epson SureColor P6000
(for printers that utilize both Matte Black/Photo Black, only the Matte Black channel can be used)
- Set Wave, Check Paper Size as default=0
- Added "Paper Cut" function in the "Print" dialog box (works with 4800/4880/4900/P5000/7800/7880)
Version 10.1 is released featuring the following improvements:
- Proprietary RIP BOOST ™ setting to increase the print speed of the popular Epson L1800 printers by up to 30-40%
- NEWLY EXPANDED COMPATIBILITY now supporting the Epson L800, L805, Epson Stylus Pro 4900 (17 inch printer) and the Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 (Note: Ensure that page size is set correctly on the Layout tab, otherwise image may not print in the correct location. Also ensure paper feed is set to Rear Feeder).
- Roll Printing on Epson L1800, P400/P600/P800 and other models
Version 10 is released featuring the following improvements:
- One pass white and color printing (no need for two passes for dark t-shirts or garments)
- Faster load times as compared to previous versions
- Compatibility with Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Easy and bug-free installation
- Custom channel settings (on previous versions the channels are fixed, however with V10 you can change channels on demand based on your custom requirements). If a COLOR ( CMYK) Nozzle is clogged, the CUSTOM CHANNEL Setup feature allows CHANNEL SUBSTITUTION. For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close off the original Yellow channel. Simpler example is change the white cartridge for a yellow one, in the working channel, and make that setting in the setup menu. This feature is useful in DTG and DTF systems to allow the use of the head, even with clogged channel/s. Basically allows you to continue to use a clogged head, since you have 2 or 4 white in channels as substitutionary.
- New WAVE feature: This is for UV printers that have Epson Printheads, to alleviate a banding issue. Allows for "wider spray".