WHY YOU SHOULD UPGRADE TO VERSION 10!
The most popular RIP software on the planet is getting continuously improved! All Versions 10.0 and above that are purchased through authorized resellers get FREE UPGRADES for 6 months from date of purchase. To request your free upgrade to the latest version, contact support and provide your order number and place of purchase. Versions 9 and lower are no longer supported and not eligible for any upgrades. You can follow our updates on Version 10 below:
Version 10.3 is released featuring the following improvements:
- New drivers added: Epson EcoTank ET-8500, ET-8550
(Note: Ensure that page size is set correctly on the Layout tab, otherwise image may not print in the correct location. Also ensure paper feed is set to Rear Feeder).
Version 10.2 is released featuring the following improvements:
- ICC profiles have been added for Epson L1800, 1390 (for DTFPRO inks) and P600 (for DTFPRO and QUANTUM inks) - other inks may also work well with the same profiles
- New drivers added:
Epson R1900, R2400, R2880
Epson Stylus PRO 3800, 4800, 7800, 7880, 7890
Epson SureColor P6000
(for printers that utilize both Matte Black/Photo Black, only the Matte Black channel can be used)
- Set Wave, Check Paper Size as default=0
- Added "Paper Cut" function in the "Print" dialog box (works with 4800/4880/4900/P5000/7800/7880)
Version 10.1 is released featuring the following improvements:
- Proprietary RIP BOOST ™ setting to increase the print speed of the popular Epson L1800 printer by 40%
- NEWLY EXPANDED COMPATIBILITY now supporting the Epson L800, L805, Epson Stylus Pro 4900 (17 inch printer) and the Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 (Note: Ensure that page size is set correctly on the Layout tab, otherwise image may not print in the correct location. Also ensure paper feed is set to Rear Feeder).
- Roll Printing on Epson L1800, P400/P600/P800 and other models
Version 10 is released featuring the following improvements:
- One pass white and color printing (no need for two passes for dark t-shirts or garments)
- Faster load times as compared to previous versions
- Compatibility with Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Easy and bug-free installation
- Custom channel settings (on previous versions the channels are fixed, however with V10 you can change channels on demand based on your custom requirements). If a COLOR ( CMYK) Nozzle is clogged, the CUSTOM CHANNEL Setup feature allows CHANNEL SUBSTITUTION. For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close off the original Yellow channel. Simpler example is change the white cartridge for a yellow one, in the working channel, and make that setting in the setup menu. This feature is useful in DTG and DTF systems to allow the use of the head, even with clogged channel/s. Basically allows you to continue to use a clogged head, since you have 2 or 4 white in channels as substitutionary.
- New WAVE feature: This is for UV printers that have Epson Printheads, to alleviate a banding issue. Allows for "wider spray".